Monday, February 10, 2014

This might take a while.....

Hello random internet dwellers!

Being as this is my first post on my very first blog, ( A momentous occasion I'm sure you'll agree) i felt i should give you all some of my Developer backstory. 

My name is Michael Kolb, i own my own indie game design company called Winter Stories Studio, LLC. my goal in life is pretty simple, i just want the american dream. you know the one I'm talking about. The one where i'm filthy rich and the only exercise i get is when i go swimming in my giant vault filled with money all scrooge McDuck style.



  I published my very first game on July 13, 2013 to a little site called Kongregate. it's called " The Pale One" and it launched to some amazing reviews. Trolovtricky was quoted "nicev game" while kilspeed111  raved "all i gets a white screen." still all in all 3.3 stars is not to bad for a first game. and did I mention the MONEY!!!! Since "The Pale One" launched I have made over $0.75 from ad revenue!!! I know right?! Here I come 1%!!!

so not exactly a " i should quit my day job" success, but you bet your life when they mail me that 75 cent check I'm taking that bad boy to the bank with a smile on my face...


More recently i launched my second game onto the Google Play Store. This one is called "Pull! Skeet Shooting"  its a pretty simple tap to shoot game with unlockable levels and targets. 


Right now I'm proud to announce it's sitting at a 5 star rating!!! 
Right now I'm slightly less proud but feel morally inclined to tell you  its only sold 4 copies and the only two reviews are from my girl friend and my best friend. 


Looks like this might take a while...







No comments:

Post a Comment